Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science provides an environment that fosters not only the intellectual but also the overall personality development to its students. Personality Development Workshops are organized in the University for all enrolled students with a view to equip them with the necessary soft skills required to beat the stringent selection process and emerge successfully in today's competitive world. The Placement Office of the University provides equal opportunity to all enrolled students to:
* Attend campus interviews conducted for leading companies.
* Do In-Plant Training
* Prepare the students to excel in Aptitude Test, Group Discussions and Interviews.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science recognizes the contribution students make to its success.
•It also recognizes that in order to improve the employability of the students, it needs to ensure that there is adequate training and development provided for all students.
• Students are properly trained in the skills they need to carry out the jobs which are acceptable to the University and its customers;
• Students are provided with the skills they may need for changes in the way jobs are carried out;
•As far as possible, students are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to enable them to progress within the University and reach their full potential.
- Pre Placement Training from 2nd Sem
- Skill Based Tests
- Alumni Networking
- Industry Interactions
- Personality Grooming
- Skill Competitive Coding Tests
- Placement Training
- Campus Interview